04 September 2012

Oh my, what a way to start the week! Our lovely (and highly talented) wedding photographer sent us news of this:
 

How very exciting. I'm not sure how I feel about it (a mixture of honour and bashfulness, perhaps?) - it's all very strange and until I actually have a copy of the magazine in my hands, I am inclined to think that it's not real! E, however, fell asleep with a smile on his face last night (not that I watch him when he sleeps, that would be weird).

I made these scrummy apple muffins . I haven't made muffins since I was in university but these turned out pretty decent. Pictorial evidence of said muffins:


Baking is such bliss. Such sweaty, melty bliss. Thank you, Singapore.

Oh and my dear friend Emily Tipping has finally arrived in Korea! I'm so glad you're on my side of the world, Ems.